Music video for stufly
Animation, stock images, video editor, research and music production
Video Editor and Sound Production
Video editing and audio in one place – At Sunshine Design we use the latest Adobe Software including Premier Pro and After Effects as well as high end audio recording, samples and effects to bring your video to life.
- Weddings Videos editing from raw footage or images
- Slide Shows for presentation
- Music Videos and audio production
- Youtube channel setup, edits and uploads
By number of Adobe software programs we can create almost any visual idea you can imagine. Some of the unique video clips on this page are created with culmination of software skills including Adobe Premium Pro, Adobe Animate, After Effects Logic Pro.
Studio tools include;
- Stock footage / images / sound
- GoPro Hero 8 and SLR with lenses
- Music Studio with professional mics
- Drone Operator Available
Original music and production – Stufly Music
Youtube video for Brightwater Boys
GoPro – Hero 8 footage – Editing Video, Special Effects, Storyboarding, music and audio production.
Music video for stufly
Video Editing, Music Production and Arrangment.
One of my passions is music production. I’ve been doing it for 30 years now, but more recently the home studio and computer age has opened up the possiblity of doing everything from one place. In fact you can compose, edit and publish tracks and videos within days with just a computer, a bunch of links and some knowhow.
What can be done online these days?
- Mixing and music production
- Mastering of the tracks for radio release
- Publishing to platforms like iTunes and Spotify
- Sourcing Photography and Video footage
- Editing the footage using Premier Pro
- Publishing that footage to social media (Facebook, YouTube etc)
- Sharing that footage via paid advertising or social sharing to a world market
Below is an example of how I’ve set up a theme to match the tone of this track. In this case I sourced some copyright free skating videos and stitched them together to make this clip. The stock footage for this video is from Pexels.
Video production partners
Video and Social Statistics – as at 2019
- 92% of marketers who use video say that it’s an important part of their marketing strategy — the highest percentage of any year since 2015. (Hubspot)
- YouTube and Facebook are the most widely used platforms among video marketers — used by 85% and 79%, respectively. (Hubspot)
- 8 out of 10 18-49 year olds watch youtube in an average month. (Google)
- 6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than TV. (Google)
- Nearly two-thirds of the global population will have Internet access by 2023. There will be 5.3 billion total Internet users (66 percent of global population) by 2023, up from 3.9 billion (51 percent of global population) in 2018 (Cisco)
- By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic — 15 times higher than it was in 2017. (Cisco)
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day. (HubSpot)
- Social video gets shared 1200% more than text and images combined. (Supplygem)
- A Facebook executive predicted that their platform will be all video and no text by 2021. (Quartz)
- YouTube is the second most popular website after Google. (Alexa)
- 81% of businesses prefer Facebook for their video marketing. (Buffer)
- Users view more than 1,000,000 hours of video each day on YouTube. (YouTube)
- 75% of all video plays are on mobile devices. (eMarketer)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Insivia)
- People are 1.5 times more likely to watch video on their mobile phones. (Facebook)
- 92% of users watching video on mobile will share it with others. (Supplygem)
- In 2020 there will be close to 1 million minutes of video crossing the internet per second. (Cisco)
- Social media posts with video content have 48% more views. (HubSpot)
- 62% of people said they were more interested in a product after seeing it in a Facebook Story. (Marketing Land)
- 75 million people visit Facebook’s video platform every day. (Adweek)
- 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year. (Hubspot)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. (G2 Crowd)
- 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than reading text. (Supplygem)
- Mobile video ad spend is expected to be around 72% of the total digital ad spend this year. (eMarketer)