Video footage, editing and music production
Stock library folio – Action, tourism, family, Sunshine Coast.
See some samples of footage available for purchase here or contact me for direct purchase. https://www.istockphoto.com/portfolio/SunshineDesign
Affordable video footage of your business from $150.
Video for your business doesn’t have to be expensive. Speak to Stuart today about a photoshoot and editing session of your business for as little as $150 including 10 supplied video edits. Normally $300.
Is there catch?
- There is no catch in quality.
- In exchange for an upfront rate reduction, I have the opportunity to get some great footage for commercial sale within our stock library partners.
- By helping Sunshine Design with the potential of long term stream income, you get an upfront rate reduction and a dedication to world quality work.
- You may need to sign a property or model release on any recognisable people or owned locations to participate in this contra.
- By adding images and metadata to the world stage there is also potential for higher visibility for your business.
For more info call Stuart on 0414 505 393
More about stock footage contribution
Sunshine Design shoots for local businesses and contributes original video content and animation to the world marketplace of stock video. We are a leading contributor to the top agencies globally with partnerships with Black Box Global and supply high-end assets to Adobe Stock, Shutterstock), iStock and Getty Images.
Music video editor and animator
Animation, free stock images, video editor, research and music production for this music production.
Video editing and audio production
At Sunshine Design, we use the latest Adobe Software, including Premier Pro and After Effects for video editing and Logic Pro for high-end audio recording, samples and effects to bring your video to life.
The proof is in the pudding, as they say, so without saying too much, check out my videos on this page for examples of quality audio and video samples.
Video production services
- Weddings Videos editing from raw footage or images
- Slide Shows for presentation
- Music Videos and audio production
- Youtube channel setup, edits and uploads
By using several Adobe software programs, I can create almost any visual idea you can imagine.
The unique video clips here are created with Adobe Premium Pro, Adobe Animate, After Effects Logic Pro.
- GoPro Hero 8 and Canon SLR with lenses
- Music Studio with Logic Pro, monitors and professional mics
- Drone Operator Available on request
‘Stufly’ YouTube channel
Video Editor, Music Producer and Arrangement.
One of my passions is music production. I’ve been doing it for 30 years now, but more recently the home studio and computer age has opened up the possibility of doing everything from one place. In fact, you can compose, edit and publish tracks and videos within days with just a computer, a bunch of links and some know-how.
Skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects. Recording studio. Millions of audio special effects and music. Available for Weddings, Music Videos, Youtube.
Low overhead services you can do from the comfort of your home office these days
With the advent of websites, apps and subscriptions the sky is the limit with video and music production. These are some of the video and production services that I now offer at affordable rates due to low overheads, compared with traditional video studios and sound recording studios.
- Mixing and music production
- Mastering of the tracks for radio release
- Publishing to platforms like iTunes and Spotify
- Sourcing Photography and Video footage
- Editing the footage using Premiere Pro
- Publishing that footage to social media (Facebook, YouTube etc)
- Sharing that footage via paid advertising or social sharing to a world market
Sourcing free video footage
Below is an example of how I’ve sourced a video theme to match the tone of this original music track.
In this case, I sourced some copyright-free videos of skaters and stitched them together to make this clip. The stock footage for this video is from Pexels.com.
Storyboard and sound production for Brightwater Boys
GoPro – Hero 8 footage – Editing Video, Special Effects, storyboarding, music and audio production, channel setup and Youtube uploading.
Video and Social Statistics 2019
- 92% of marketers who use video say that it’s an important part of their marketing strategy — the highest percentage of any year since 2015. (Hubspot)
- YouTube and Facebook are the most widely used platforms among video marketers — used by 85% and 79%, respectively. (Hubspot)
- 8 out of 10 18-49-year-olds watch youtube in an average month. (Google)
- 6 out of 10 people would rather watch online videos than TV. (Google)
- Nearly two-thirds of the global population will have Internet access by 2023. There will be 5.3 billion total Internet users (66 per cent of global population) by 2023, up from 3.9 billion (51 per cent of global population) in 2018 (Cisco)
- By 2022, online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic — 15 times higher than it was in 2017. (Cisco)
- 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day. (HubSpot)
- Social video gets shared 1200% more than text and images combined. (Supplygem)
- A Facebook executive predicted that their platform will be all video and no text by 2021. (Quartz)
- 81% of businesses prefer Facebook for their video marketing. (Buffer)
- Users view more than 1,000,000 hours of video each day on YouTube. (YouTube)
- 75% of all video plays are on mobile devices. (eMarketer)
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Insivia)
- People are 1.5 times more likely to watch video on their mobile phones. (Facebook)
- 92% of users watching video on mobile will share it with others. (Supplygem)
- In 2020 there will be close to 1 million minutes of video crossing the internet per second. (Cisco)
- Social media posts with video content have 48% more views. (HubSpot)
- 62% of people said they were more interested in a product after seeing it in a Facebook Story. (Marketing Land)
- 75 million people visit Facebook’s video platform every day. (Adweek)
- 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool — up from 63% over the last year. (Hubspot)
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. (G2 Crowd)
- 59% of executives say they would rather watch a video than reading text. (Supplygem)
- Mobile video ad spend is expected to be around 72% of the total digital ad spend this year. (eMarketer)